Sunday, May 15, 2022

Israel - Michael Ben David - I.M

13 - 61 pts in semi 2
Michael Ben David (מיכאל בן דוד) represented Israel in Italy.
He won the 4th edition of X-Factor Israel and with the song I.M he also won the right to go to Turin.
I.M is written by Chen Aharoni, Lidor Saadia and Asi Tal.

Digital singles of I.M and Don't (his other contender for Eurovision) were released on January 30. The song selection final was held on February 5.

A new version for Eurovision was on March 14 (here's the new video premiere)
At digital streamers / stores it replaces the first version.

Digital release image
Versions:
I.M - Eurovision version
- digital release 14-3, on the official album
I.M - Original version
- first digital release 30-1
I.M - ESC version karaoke 
- on the official karaoke album (digital)

Links and sources:
Michael Ben David: FB, Insta


2 comments:

  1. Hi. In Deezer, the new version (2:43) replaced the old one (3:00). Still, the same single cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eurovision version is on the digital platform instead of the first version. The first version is no longer available on the digital platform.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments are moderated and may take a while to appear.

The latest at the Torino Collection

2022 top Favorites